- Weymouth and Portland named European ISAF Sailing World Cup Venue
- RYA meets with Government over latest red diesel development
- RYA Sea Survival Handbook - 2nd Edition now available in print and digital formats
- RYA Active Marina Family Fun at East Cowes Marina
- Annual Sprint Championship reeving up for blast off
No upcoming courses
No upcoming events for selected month
A GREAT WEEKEND AT GALWAY BAY SAILING CLUB AT THE HANSA 303 NATIONALS 19TH AND 20TH JULY 2014.
Belfast Lough Sailability (BLS) attended the Hansa 303 Nationals Disability sailing event in Galway Bay on the weekend 19/20 July 2014, travelling down from home port Carrickfergus with two of the group’s hansa dinghies, 4 racing crew making up a team of 11. There were racing crews
John Merrick Sailing Trust continue support for children showing potential to gain access to a pathway class
JMST seeks to help young sailors and youth sailing organisations to achieve their goals and was set up in the memory of leading Olympic sailor and 1996 Olympic silver medallist John Merricks.
F18 World Championships Round-Up
Ballyholme Yacht Club woke up to champagne conditions on the first day of the F18 World Championship.
As the fleet took to the water however the wind began to drop and swing around, providing a challenge for the race committee. After a delay of 3 hours and a general recall,