- Champions crowned at glittering Powerboat Racing Awards ceremony
- Gill competition to win an Optimist Winner 3D Star at the RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show
- British teams set for fast and furious World Championships in Florida
- Pay a visit to RYA Publication's 'Kids Zone' at the RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show
- Make your Dinghy Show date with the British Sailing Team!
No upcoming courses
No upcoming events for selected month
More than 20 coaches and volunteers have completed a two-day training camp at Carrickfergus Marina and Harbour, which they hope will help them with their goal of competing at Paralympic sailing events.
A DATE FOR YOUR DIARY. DISABLED ACCESS DAY – OPEN DAY AT BELFAST LOUGH SAILABILITY 12 March 2016 commencing 11am at Carrickfergus Marina.
For people with disabilities, their families and carers, Belfast Lough Sailability (BLS) is offering an OPEN Day to coincide with DISABLED ACCESS DAY on Saturday 12th March 2016.
Two local young sailors have had their dreams come true after being awarded boats by the John Merricks Sailing Trust.
Olympic sailors Matt McGovern and Ryan Seaton and RYA Northern Ireland (RYANI) Chair Sheela Lewis today met with the youngsters, Jake Egan and Charlie Patterson, to celebrate the news that they have been selected from hundreds of applications ...
Ballyholme Yacht Club (BYC)is currently seeking an exceptional Chief Sailing Instructor for the period March 2016 - October 2016.
The applicant must be self motivated, hard working with good team management skills and an ability to deliver.
The successful candidate will be an experienced RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor with valid current first Aid certificate.