- Royal Victoria YC welcomes visitors on Push the Boat Out Day
- A wide range of activities at Weymouth SC Push the Boat Out weekend.
- Weston Sailing Club gets visitors on the water for Push the Boat Out Day
- World Cup golden ticket the prize at Delta Lloyd Regatta
- New Regional Development Officer for the South
No upcoming courses
No upcoming events for selected month
The two main prizes in last weekend’s Topper Traveller went to Geoff Power from Waterford and Erin McIlwaine from Newcastle. However there were good performances by local sailors with Charlie O’Neill taking 8th in the full rig fleet as well as best Under 12. In the 4.2 fleet Dan McGaughey and Mathew Bell (Donaghadee) were 4th and 6th, and from Ballyholme in the 4.2 fleet, Oliver Haig was 5th, Katie Shivers came 7th and Adam Lockhart and Hanna Dadley-Young were 8th and 9th.
Saturday 6th June – 12pm – 4pm
Carrickfergus Maritime Sailing Community is offering a ‘Try A Boat Day’ on Saturday 6th June at the Harbour Carrickfergus.
Taking part and offering this opportunity to the wider community are
This weekend sees the 3rd intallment of this years IRL Topper Traveller circuit, hosted by Ballyholme Yacht Club.
On Saturday there are 40 Toppers registered for the training day with 10 travelling from Cork and a strong, if still young, contingent from the host club - in both full rig and the growing 4.2 fleet. This is now probably full although if you are still interested,