Through RYA Sailability, 20,000 people in the UK with a disability have been able to experience sailing and sail regularly.
Sailing is one of the very few sports in which able-bodied sailors and disabled sailors can participate on equal terms.
Imagine the thrill of sailing for people who can feel and hear but have no sight, or of sailing a boat at speed even though they can't walk, or of joining in a sport where deafness doesn't matter.
Sailability continues to encourage and support people with disabilities to take up the sport and facilitate sites to develop sailing opportunities.
- RYANI Calendar Page
- RYANI Sailability Pathway (Word 3134KB)
- Sailability Centre: Belfast Lough Sailability
- Sailability Centre: Craigavon Watersports Centre
- Sailability Centre: Lagan Watersports Centre
- Sailability Centre: County Antrim Yacht Club
- Sailability Centre: Donaghadee Sailing Club
- Disability Sports NI
- Disability Action NI